Kynar® PVDF sampling bags
Kynar® PVDF bags are manufactured from an ultra-clean top-grade 3-mil Kynar® PVDF (polyvinylidene fluoride [PVDF]). This material offers excellent corrosion and chemical resistance at both ambient and elevated temperatures. The Kynar® PVDF sample bags are delivered with polypropylene, PTFE and stainless steel fittings.
FluoroMark™ TW 08 films, based on Kynar® PVDF technology, are high-performance fluoropolymer films with uses in several markets and applications including solar panel topsheet and backsheet, gas-sampling bags, oil and gas storage liners, anit-graffiti coverings, and applications requiring extreme weathering resistance. FluoroMark™ films are offered at several thicknesses as well as glossy or matte finish to meet your product needs. Kynar® PVDF is a registered trademark of Arkema.
Performance features Kynar® PVDF foil
- Excellent light transmission
- Outstanding UV durability
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High creep resistance
- High thermal stability
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Electro-chemical stability
- Ozone exposure resistance
- Very low VOC and sulfur background
- Good stability for some VOCs and many hydrocarbons
- Good stability for CO, CO2 and methane
- Good 24-hour storage stability for some sulfur compounds
Typical properties (Typical Data for 100µ film—Not Specification)
|Tensile Strength at Yield (MD/TD)||ASTM D882||25 MPa / 25 MPa|
|Tensile Strength at Break (MD/TD)||ASTM D882||29 MPa / 26 MPa|
|Elongation (MD/TD)||ASTM D882||330% / 500%|
|Specific Gravity||ASTM D792||1.78|
|Melting Point||ASTM D3418||163-166 °C|
|Tensile Modulus (MD/TD)||ASTM D882||760 MPa / 910 MPa|
- Single stainless steel fitting: Maximum temperature is 107.2 C (225 F) due to the fitting O-ring.
- Single PTFE fitting; Maximum temperature is 107.2 C (225 F) due to the fitting O-ring.
- Single polypropylene fitting: Maximum temperature is 93.3 C (200 F) due to the fitting material.
Sizes of the standard Kynar® PVDF bags
- 0,5 liter, 12,7 x 22,86 cm
- 1 liter, 22,86 x 17,78 cm
- 3 liter, 22,86 x 33,02 cm
- 5 liter, 40,64 x 25,40 cm
- 10 liter, 40 x 41,91 cm
- 25 liter, 50,8 x 60,96 cm
- 50 liter, 50,8 x 76,20 cm
- 100 liter, 50,8 x 121,92 cm
- 200 liter, 121 x 67 cm
- 500 liter, 121,92 x 168,64 cm
- 1000 liter, 121,92 x 274,32 cm
Other sizes are available on request. Please read more about our custom bags on this page.
Read more about
- Operating instructions sample bags
- Stability report of gasses in multiple sample bags
- Properties/ datasheet of Tedlar bags
- Custom made sample bags
- How to order sample bags